UTI Pan Card Status
We have been posting useful information and procedures related to PAN card in a very simple manner for everyone to follow. This post is exclusively for users who are looking to check their UTI PAN card status. PAN Card is the mandatory unique identifying document for all citizen payint income tax. Beside this, PAN card is gradually gaining stand in country as a proof of identity and genuinity of person or legal entity. Pan card applicants who have applied for their PAN card through UTI’s nodal service, can check the current status of their PAN card from our site.
Well, the best privilege of checking UTI PAN card status with us is availing the link which will at once direct you to the official page of UTI where you can just enter your details and view the status of your PAN card immediately without searching through the UTI site for proper location of PAN card status. Let’s first provide you the links to follow for the purpose of UTI PAN card status.
Check your PAN Card Status at UTI portal
Here is the link to follow for checking your UTI PAN card status online. Similarly, you can also check NSDL pan card status online for free from our portal.
UTI PAN Card Status Check
By clicking over above given link, you can check status of your new PAN Card for which you have applied through Form 49 (A) as well as status of any request for change in your existing PAN card data applied through CSF form.
You just need to enter the 15 digit coupon no. (Acknowledgement no.) which you were issued at the time of online application of the PAN Card or Change for Request in the existing PAN Card.
How to check UTI PAN Card Status Online
Find below the complete steps to view your current PAN card status at the UTIITSL site.
- Click here: UTIITSL. You will reach at the page for PAN card status check.
- You will see ‘Select Application Type’. If you have applied for a altogether a fresh Permanent Account Number, select the first option ‘New Application F49(a)’
- If you can applied for any change or correction in your existing PAN card details, select the second option CSF.
- After selecting the first option according to your need, go the the second text box and enter your coupon no. Coupon no. Is the 15 digit acknowledgement number you received online while applying for the PAN card or applying for the ‘Change for Request’.
- Click on ‘submit’ after entering the coupon number to view the status of your PAN card application.
UTIITSL (UTI Infrastructure Technology & Services Limited) is one of the biggest financial service providers in India. Income tax department of India has authorized only UTIITSL and NSDL as service providers for online application, issue, check and online verification of PAN card on behalf of Income Tax Department. An online application form for PAN card is also available in case if you are yet to fill it. There is also an easy to understand pan card details provided on the blog to know which sort of card you should apply. Surely you would be able to check your UTI PAN card status with much ease and swiftness with this post of ours. Likewise this, we have also posted some very signification information for you to follow on PAN Card like PAN card application form and Pan card details.